Introducing Jinny’s brand new online shop:
• Farmers’ Markets
• Farm Shops
• Food Festivals
• Independent Retailers
• Major Retailers
• Online Shops
• From Premises
• Direct to Restaurants
- We support local jobs composting and growing our own salad day.
- We use day old bread to make our croutons and breadcrumbs.
- We source local ingredients, including milk cream, eggs, chicken, bacon.
- We grow our own salads which are fertilised with home-made compost, which is made up of veg cuttings, cardboard and egg shells.
- Our apples and apple juice come directly from a small grower in Armagh.
- Our takeaway cups are compostable.